USAF AMMO Lava Fire Filled Flowers Leaves and Pisspots Hawaiian Shirt With Front Left Chest Pocket
If you are looking for an amazing fire filled Hawaiian shirt that includes AMMO icons, this shirt is what you need!
Description and Specifications:
Features a cracked lava background with fire filled flowers, leaves, pisspots and the word AMMO all over.
If you need to display some AMMO pride with some fire and an awesome looking Hawaiian shirt (that also has a front left pocket), this one does exactly that!
Makes a great birthday or Christmas gift idea for that proud USAF AMMO guy in your life.
Get yourself one today!
(Please read below for info regarding sizing, shipping, and care instructions):
- This shirt is made abroad. Please expect 5 - 7 business days to make the shirt. For CONUS customers, in order to accommodate reasonable shipping times at a time when air cargo is limited/delayed; please also expect shipping to take 1 - 2 weeks via DHL Express shipping (with available tracking) as the standard/only option. It will cost roughly $13.99 for the first shirt, and $1.00 for each shirt after that; within the same order.
- For shipping to customers at all APO addresses (AE and AP), OR addresses located in Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, the only type of shipping that is available to these locations from my production partner is China Post (standard speed shipping). that will cost roughly $3.99 for the first shirt, and $1.00 for each additional one and will take longer to arrive. Please be aware of this.
- 10 Oz. Personalized and stylish for fashion men.
- Made from 95% polyester and 5% spandex, lightweight and comfortable.
- Regular fit with short sleeves, perfect top for summer wearing.
- If you are close on sizes, go with the smaller size. This shirt can be just slightly larger.
- Each panel is cut and sewn together to ensure a flawless graphic.
- Complete with V-neck and side slits. One chest pocket is featured.
- Sizes: S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL,XXXXL,XXXXXL.
- Please calculate your size from the measurement chart below.
Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); non-chlorine; iron with cover; do not tumble dry; best to let it dry in the shade.