Sea Life AMMO Hawaiian Tribal Shirt With Front Left Chest Pocket
If you are a fan of your USAF AMMO heritage and love Hawaiian shirts, this one is surely a hit!
Description and Specifications:
Features a great looking blue green tribal color scheme with multiple sea creatures. Some of them have AMMO words or icons inside of their design.
If you need to show off some tropical AMMO pride with a great looking Hawaiian shirt (that has a front left pocket), this is will start some conversations.
Makes a great birthday or Christmas gift idea for that proud USAF AMMO guy in your life.
Get one for yourself today!
(Please read below for info regarding sizing, shipping, and care instructions):
- This shirt is made abroad. Please expect 5 - 7 business days to make the shirt. For CONUS customers, in order to accommodate reasonable shipping times at a time when air cargo is limited/delayed; please also expect shipping to take 1 - 2 weeks via DHL Express shipping (with available tracking) as the standard/only option. It will cost roughly $16.99 for the first shirt, and $3.00 for each shirt after that; within the same order.
- For shipping to customers at all APO addresses (AE and AP), OR addresses located in Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, the only type of shipping that is available to these locations from my production partner is China Post (standard speed shipping). that will cost roughly $3.99 for the first shirt, and $1.00 for each additional one and will take longer to arrive. Please be aware of this.
- 10 Oz. Personalized and stylish for fashion men.
- Made from 95% polyester and 5% spandex, lightweight and comfortable.
- Regular fit with short sleeves, perfect top for summer wearing.
- If you are close on sizes, go with the smaller size. This shirt can be just slightly larger.
- Each panel is cut and sewn together to ensure a flawless graphic.
- Complete with V-neck and side slits. One chest pocket is featured.
- Sizes: S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL,XXXXL,XXXXXL.
- Please calculate your size from the measurement chart below.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); non-chlorine; iron with cover; do not tumble dry; best to let it dry in the shade.