AMMO Red White and Blue Patriotic Casual Hawaiian Shorts
Are you in the market for a great pair of Hawaiian or Aloha shorts with AMMO awesomeness and some patriotic American elements embedded within the design?
Description and Specifications:
Features a red, white and blue design that contains pisspots, bombs, flowers and flowers made of American flags. It does not get much better than this!
If you need to show off some tropical AMMO pride with a great looking pair of Hawaiian shorts (with pockets and a drawstring), these will do so nicely!
They are a match with the similar design Hawaiian shirt we offer and can be worn together as a matching set (purchased separately) if desired.
Make a great gift idea for that proud USAF AMMO guy in your life.
Get yourself one today!
(Please read below for info regarding sizing, shipping, and care instructions):
- These shorts are made abroad. Please expect 5 - 7 business days to make the shorts. For CONUS customers, in order to accommodate reasonable shipping times at a time when air cargo is limited/delayed; please also expect shipping to take 1 - 2 weeks via DHL Express shipping (with available tracking) as the standard/only option. It will cost roughly $13.99 for the first pair of shorts, and $3.00 for each pair after that; within the same order.
- For shipping to customers at all APO addresses (AE and AP), OR addresses located in Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, the only type of shipping that is available to these locations from my production partner is China Post (standard speed shipping). that will cost roughly $3.99 for the first pair, and $1.00 for each additional one and will take longer to arrive (approx. 30 days). Please be aware of this.
- 9.21 Oz. polyester fabric, comfortable and soft
- Relaxed fit and casual style for complete comfort.
- Elastic waistband with an adjustable drawcord.
- 2 front side-entry pockets included. No lining.
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL.
- Please calculate your size from the measurement chart below.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); non-chlorine; iron with cover; do not tumble dry; best to let them dry in the shade.