AMMO Hawaiian Shirt Black with Orange and White Flowers Pisspots IYAAYAS and JDAMs
Are you looking for a great Hawaiian button up shirt with AMMO swag embedded within the design? Look no further!
Description and Specifications:
Features white hibiscus flowers with orange leaves on a black shirt. It has pisspots with the word AMMO inside, the acronym IYAAYAS and JDAMs run all the way down the shirt in a zig zag vertical pattern.
If you need to show off some AMMO pride with a Hawaiian shirt, this is a great way do just that.
Makes a great gift idea for that Hawaiian shirt loving USAF AMMO person in your life.
Get yourself one today and showcase some AMMO awesomeness wherever you go!
(Please read below for info regarding sizing, shipping, and care instructions):
- This shirt is made abroad. Please expect 5 - 7 business days to make the shirt. For CONUS customers, in order to accommodate reasonable shipping times at a time when air cargo is limited/delayed; please also expect shipping to take 1 - 2 weeks via DHL Express shipping (with available tracking) as the standard/only option. It will cost roughly $16.99 for the first shirt, and $3.00 for each shirt after that; within the same order.
- For shipping to customers at all APO addresses (AE and AP), OR addresses located in Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, the only type of shipping that is available to these locations from my production partner is China Post (standard speed shipping). that will cost roughly $3.99 for the first shirt, and $1.00 for each additional one and will take longer to arrive. Please be aware of this.
- 23 Oz. Personalized and stylish for fashion men.
- Made from 95% polyester and 5% spandex, lightweight and comfortable.
- Regular fit with short sleeves, perfect top for summer wearing.
- If you are close on sizes, go with the smaller size. This shirt can be just slightly larger.
- Each panel is cut and sewn together to ensure a flawless graphic.
- Complete with V-neck and side slits.
- Sizes: S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL,XXXXL,XXXXXL.
- Please calculate your size from the measurement chart below.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); non-chlorine; iron with cover; do not tumble dry; best to let it dry in the shade.